In the following presentations, members of the ICT4Depression consortium have presented the project:
Riper, H. ICT4Depression, State of the Art, Annual Conference, EMGO+ Institute Amsterdam, the Netherlands (19 May, 2011).
Klein, M.C.A.. Intelligent reasoning about patient in ICT4Depression, Annual Conference, EMGO+Institute Amsterdam, the Netherlands (19 May, 2011).
Michel Klein (VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands): “ICT4Depression – Using Reasoning Mechanisms for Understanding Patient Needs”, Invited Speaker, MindCare Workshop 2011, Pervasive Health conference, Dublin, May 23, 2011.
Riper, H. ICT4Depression, International Society for Research on Internet Interventions, ISRII Conference, Sydney Australia (6 April 2011).
Riper, H. CBT, ICT4Depression.
Riper, H. Implementation of Computer-aided Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CCBT): Emerging Issues. (2 september 2011). EABCT Reykjavik.
Dr. Lisanne Warmerdam: Internet-based treatment. National Psychologist Conference (NPC) ‘Shift happens’. Tilburg, April 2011.
Prof. dr. H. Riper, eMental-health, Ambient Assisted Living, ICT4D @ AAL FORUM (28 september 2011); invited by ZonMw & AAL Europe. Lecce/Italy: AAL.
- E. Tousset : Two oral presentations at Med-e-Tel, April 7th 2011, Luxembourg, G. D. of Luxembourg. Drug Adherence data as input to an ICT based system for the treatment of depression.
- E. Tousset at the ESPACOMP meeting, Lodz, Poland, September 17th, 2010.
- Plenary presentation during the ESPACOMP meeting, Lodz, Poland, September 17th, 2010 by P. van de Ven, University of Limerick.
- Heleen Riper: Wat levert eHealth de zorgaanbieder op?². Zorgaanbieders & E-mental health 2.0. Leids Congres Bureau. Amsterdam, 23 september 2010.
- Heleen Riper, Keynote at eHealth Week 2010, eHealth and Business,Nijmegen, 26 oktober 2010.
- Heleen Riper. Cost-effectiveness and implementation of the Dutch internet Coping with Depression Course. World Congres Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy. Boston. Boston, June 3, 2010.
- Heleen Riper en Jan Mokkenstorm HIMSS, Atlanta 4 March 2010, E-mental health in the Netherlands from an international perspective.
- Riper, H. 10 november 2010. Keynote: Van Ping tot Sociobot & Patient 3.0: de GGZ in transitie. Congres online hulpverlening. Bohn Stafleu Van Loghum en Stichting e-hulp.nl: Utrecht.
- INPES April 2010 Sustainable prevention with e-mental health. Paris, France.
- Vredespaleis E-Mental Health: high tech, high touch, high trust Den Haag 28 May 2010